Saturday, March 27, 2010

Get well Aunt Beth!




I can't believe it's been so long since I have updated Ellie's blog. This update is dedicated to my Aunt Beth. As some of you already know she is very sick and we are asking for lots of prayers and positive thoughts for her. Ian and Gwynie had a sleepover with Ellie last night and they made a banner for Aunt Beth and then we made a video of each of the kids saying a little message for Beth. The picture above is one of Ellie and Beth taken at the lake a few years ago. I love this picture because they both look so happy and care free....I know we will have many more moments like this with Beth and we can't wait until we see her again. I am asking that everyone take a moment tonight and think about Beth and say a prayer for her. The vidoe below is pretty cute so if you have a second please watch it.










No comments: