Monday, July 21, 2008

Recent happenings

Hello all!

We hope that everyone is enjoying their summer! It's hard to believe that it's fair time already! Ell has had so much fun at the fair this year, she has went on many rides and even got to ride a pony! She also gets to perform for dance at the fair on Saturday July 26th, it will be her first public performance!
Some other big news is that Ell is getting glasses. She wasn't too thrilled when we went to Dr. Hollands office to get her eyes checked out again. I think she remembered last time when they put those drops in her eyes. After a little while she warmed up and they were able to check her eyes out. She said that she is going to have to wear them all the time and that as long as she wears them her eyes shouldn't cross anymore. So I posted a picture of the glasses that my Mom and I agreed were the cutest on her. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to convince her to wear them all the time.....and hopefully not lose them!

No comments: